Get internet leased line service connection at chandigarh, Punjab – PRI service in Ludhiana, Mohali, Panchkula, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Zirakpur & Kharar areas.
Leased Line – This link (data link) installed permanently or for a long time. Connecting to the Internet via a dedicated line does not depend on your phone and allows one or more users at the same time room Internet connection with different data rates. Get Internet leased Line connection in chandigarh, Punjab, Ask for quotation Now!
Advantages of connecting to the Internet via a dedicated line:
- communication with a worldwide network of constant and uninterrupted;
- The Internet is accessible at any one time;
- the owner of the dedicated channel uses it alone;
- data transfer rate when connected over a dedicated channel is guaranteed;
- telephone lines remain free (xDSL);
- no per-minute fee for telephone connection in addition to the fee for the Internet;
- reliable transmission and reception of data is 100%;
- the ability to create their own corporate network.
Internet access is available at speeds of 1 Mbit / s.
Operative connection after making the contractual relationship.
A complex approach
The company “IT Systems” aims to implement complex telecommunication solutions, offering a technically convenient and cost-effective solutions for corporate customers, operators and providers of telecommunications.
Protecting business applications
It allows you to protect networks and servers with critical applications from external influences (DDoS), aimed at ending their correct functioning. The solution is based on the platform of hardware and software from the company Cisco Systems. The capacity is more than 1 million packets per second and is able to increase its capacity. For high-capacity, dedicated connection, stable bandwidth, please consult us about Internet leased line connectivity solutions in chandigarh & Punjab.
Regardless of the tariff plan connection includes:
- Establishment of digital communication channel;
- installation and configuration of modems from the provider and subscriber;
- a dedicated port on the router;
- the allocation of static IP-addresses.